PE is a leading Swedish consultancy group focusing on buildings. The company is made up of architects, designers, engineers and other specialists who, together with customers, plan and design sustainable real estate and smart solutions for our cities and societies.
Björn Raunio Information is helping PE to edit and produce texts for PE’s website about the company’s different projects all around Sweden, starting from either written sources or interviews. I am also writintg portraits of various people within the company and helping out with news and intranet texts. For an interm period I have also been working in-house as a writer for PE.
A few examples of texts:
- Sustainability certifications of a new building project in Malmö
- Solar cell specialist Ola Andersson in Stockholm
- Section head Per Löfström in Uppsala
- Architect Aaron McLaughlin in Uppsala
- Renovation of the city block Kråkan in Malmö
- Inventory of cultural heritage along railway tracks in Varberg
- Design of exterior environment for a school in Stockholm
- Construction design for Hotel Draken in Gothenburg
- Several assignment in the Hällefors public baths project